Green Stream Solar + Electric is committed to putting solar panels on rooftops across Southern California. As a dynamically growing solar integrator based in Southern California, Green Stream Solar + Electric offers customer tailored solar financial solutions and superior customer service. The better our customer do…the better we do! Simply stated, Green Stream Solar + Electric has helped hundreds of customers save thousands of dollars while producing millions of watts…all focused with one goal in mind; putting the future of energy in our customers hands.
As a result of dynamic growth, we are currently seeking
Solar Energy Sales Consultants to join our Sales team.
Compensation: Draw vs. Commission- At Quota: $75to $100 K+/Annual Earnings Target
We are looking for candidates who are committed to bringing our core cultural values to life:
- Green – Good is the enemy of great
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions
- Energetic – Passion and energy about what we do
- Excellence – Exceeding customer expectations is excellence
- Natural – Natural conclusions are made to go solar with a professional presentation
- Synergy-Teamwork is what makes the Dream Work
- Trust- Internal and External Customers are won by building trust
- Reliant- we are reliant on our trade partners and customers to prosper
- Enthusiastic-to be enthusiastic…you need to act enthusiastic
- Action- achievement is accomplished through action
- Modest-we always take the high road
Energy Consultants are responsible for driving the growth and profitability of the company through customizing the design of each customer’s solar system to meet that customer’s unique needs.
Energy Consultant Job Description:
- Build trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Conduct accurate in-home needs assessments and corresponding analysis.
- Engineer compelling energy solutions that Save Energy, Save the Environment and Save Money.
- Deliver outstanding presentations that create a high sense of urgency to act now.
- Resolve concerns and eliminate obstacles to going solar.
- Follow-up on post-sale logistics.
- Follow-up on sales pipeline.
- Generate additional revenue through networking and referrals.
- Attend company and departmental meetings as directed.
- Participate in ongoing training, development and certifications.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to accomplish mutual objectives.
Experience and Education
- 5 years of achievement in a consultative sales environment.
- Previous solar sales experience is NOT required; however, previous solar education is helpful.
- Professional appearance and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- High urgency, high energy, positive, enthusiastic, self-driven.
- Collaborative style with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including nights and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Competency in Internet navigation, the use of Webmail and Sales Force
- Reliable vehicle and insurance.
- Clean DMV record.
- 3-5 years of experience as a successful first-time closer.
- 1-2 years of success with in-home sales.
- Comfort and confidence in the sale of financial and/or professional services.
This is a highly active position — which means that almost all of your time will be spent traveling to, from and at customer appointments and events. Self-generated leads and networking is critical to success.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume immediately. Please reference “Solar Energy Sales Consultant – San Diego” in the subject line.
Resumes to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Stream Solar + Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer