Green Stream Solar + Electric’s vision is to make solar electricity
part of the mainstream energy supply, incorporate Total
Customer Satisfaction programs in the Solar Industry
that focus on quality, professionalism, and service,
so our team can deliver results
. . . on time and on budget
- Our commitment to you is to provide the best quality system at the best value possible.
- We pride ourselves in being competitive in the market place.
- We look out for your best interests and suggest the right product and system to match your goals.
- The founders of Green Stream have collectively been in the building industry for over 50 years .
- In 2007, Won the Silver Customer Satisfaction Award from the NAHB for the customer satisfaction programs they developed.
- Directed over 600 kW of Solar Installations in the Southern California region.
- Maintain a dedicated staff of energy consultants, designers, and installers to make solar a turnkey solution for our customers.
Larry Liebel – Chief Executive Officer
Larry Liebel has 25 years of hands-on executive and operational experience in the home building and solar power industries. He is the Principal and Founder of Green Stream Solar + Electric and Service Plus. Larry was the Vice President and Project Manager for Sequoia Solar in Solana Beach, California. He helped guide Sequoia Solar to the prestigious “Premier Status” in the SunPower dealer network. Previously, he worked for a well-known construction company, as VP and Head of Operations for the Inland Empire Division. He is well versed and seasoned in all aspects of quality management and excels at managing and planning large and small construction projects with on time and on cost delivery.
Cynthia Liebel – CFO/VP of HR
Cindy Liebel is the President of Service Plus, Inc. She is responsible for all aspects of business including human resources, accounting, office management, and scheduling. With over 20 years experience in managing accounts, quality customer service, assembling high quality teams, and successfully guiding others to success. She manages the following for Green Stream Solar + Electric: * Operations Systems Scheduling; * Strategic Planning Options Management; * Cost Management Quality Control; * Purchasing Customer Service; * Architectural Design Trade Partner Relations; * Production Planning Safety Programs.
31995 Corte de Pinos, Winchester, CA. 92596 ~ Tel: 951-926-3071 ~ F: 951-926-2018
Koll Center, 501 W. Broadway, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101 ~ Tel: 619-209-8346